четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

exetersupply




Bored of blogger,trying out livejournal now and I think itapos;s coollllll :D Tomorrow is thanksgiving mass,(somehow,I feel excited to thank God for the stuff the he gave me) So many things,my friends,results,family,and the best part,getting to know him. I didnapos;t know God until one day,my friend invited me to church,and when she asked me to convent and become a believer in Jesus Christ,this thought suddenly hit me. "What did Jesus died for?" He died for our sins. Okay,I shall stop here,I think I am being too holy. Haha. Service is on Saturday and I am feeling damn excited for it O: I guess I shall stop here for the time being. Toodles :)

arnold schwarzenegger's, exetersupply, exeterspeedway, exeterschooldistrict, exeterschool, exetersale.com.



Комментариев нет: